8.19.2012

I promise...

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth!  I promise! 

I've been back home for a few weeks now... vagabond style.  The apartment I was supposed to rent in August ended up not being available until September.  So.... my sweet sister and brother-in-law have allowed me to take over their guest room and guest bath!  It's definitely been a blessing... but it's still not "home."  I can't wait to get moved in and settled into my own place.  I truly think I'll feel a little less stressed once I have that centering knowledge that I have my own home.  Does that make sense?

As for school, I am LOVING being back in good ole Appling County!  ACHS truly is an awesome place to work!  I feel like such a part of the school community already, and I love it.  I've got some really awesome students to work with, and I'm loving the new curriculum I'm teaching. 

As for me, I'm plugging right along, learning how to live in this itty-bitty town again.  I'm solidifying old friendships and creating new ones.  I'm spending more time with my family.  I'm learning to let God to be my everything, and I'm learning more about being content where I am. 

I'll be around more often once I get settled into my own place and become connected to the real-world again!  (Yay, internet!  I'll see you soon!) 

Til next time!

1 comment:

Say something sweet! : )