7.17.2012
SingleRoots Guest Post
If you know me and my friends, you know that we do love a good blog! This past January, I was introduced to a blog that I literally fell in love with. The greatest thing about it? It's more than just a blog - it's a community. And y'all know how much I love community. I've been so blessed over the posts I read each day from this group of awesome believers! I've been encouraged and strengthened. I've laughed, and I've cried. Most importantly, I've been challenged in my faith. I've done a lot of inward thinking and processing, and I've gown so much from this little community. It's called SingleRoots, and you should check it out. I promise it will bless you!
Today, I'm honored to share a guest post over at SingleRoots. It's a little story about a time when I was confused and angry at God... and how that experience completely changed my perspective on Him. You can read it here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Say something sweet! : )