4.03.2012

Coming Soon...

If anything, this past year has been a time of incredible growth for me.  Emotionally, relationally, and spiritually.  Thank goodness there's been no physical growth.  Haha!  As my 29th birthday birthday draws near, I can't help but ponder over my last year in my 20s.  It MUST be good.  Amazing, even.  I've seen folks do this whole "30 before 30" list before, and I'm not gonna lie... I've always thought it was kind of cheesy.  Even so, I think I've decided I need to become more goal-oriented.  Those who know me best know that I tend to live life flying by the seat of my pants... I go and do as I please, and I keep myself so busy that I often get overwhelmed.  (I know, I know... completely my fault.)  I'm trying to practice self-discipline in several areas of my life - setting routines, sticking to a budget, slathering on lotion every time I get out of the shower.  (Yes, I'm serious... my skin was getting ridiculously dry.  Haha!)  I think it will be good for me to get some goals set in stone, so to speak.  I think there's something so... grounded about writing things down.  It makes them a priority, a conscious decision, something of permanence.  

So... coming soon... 30 before 30.  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something sweet! : )