7.01.2013

Thomasville Stay-Cation


I'm spending the week with Matt, Nicole, and sweet Molly Caroline!  I'm also going to get some good quality time with Jennifer and Karlynn, Stacy, and Casey!  Basically, there's a week of goodness headed my way.

It's crazy to me that Molly Caroline was born four weeks ago tomorrow!  Time is flying!  She's so sweet and precious!  Tonight we went to Tallahassee to eat Roadhouse for supper. Then Matt was sweet enough to feed MC in the car so we could run in TJ Maxx for a quick browse.  Then the whole crew sprinted through Target during the last 20 minutes before closing!  Good times!
This little sugar plum was waiting for me when I got to Thomasville!
Ready for her date night with Aunt CB and Mommy and Daddy
First trip to Roadhouse... like the good ole college days but BETTER!
Leaving the Roadhouse!  Me, MC, and Jacques the Peacock!
First trip to Target!  She loved it!  She's definitely a Seasons baby!
She's got me wrapped!  So sweet!
Sweet little cuddler!


Love this picture!  Matt had just swaddled MC for the night, and 
she was just STARING at me.  I think she loves me.  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something sweet! : )